Sunday, October 17, 2010

Feature Photo Interview: Tara Ghale

So here it is, i've been going on about it for weeks now and i finally have the first of my new feature interviews....but these are no ordinary interviews, these are PHOTO interviews!!!

I did not come up with this myself so will give major props to 'A Negative Narrarive' whom my brother did a photo interview with. You should all definately check them out and my bro's interview here

However they only interviewed band so i thought i would be awesome to do the same concept with some fellow togs.

This first interview is with the lovely Tara Ghale who contacted me on my Formspring and asked if she could feature on my blog...i had been wanting to do this for a while and so let her go wild, and i am so glad i did, her shots are beautiful.

So what i do is ask a question and they answer back with a photo...


1. WHAT IS BEAUTY TO YOU?

1 what is beauty to you





2. WILL YOU TELL ME A SECRET?
2. will you tell me a secret





3. WHAT DO YOU SEE WHEN YOU DREAM?
3. What do you see when you dream





4. HOW ABOUT SHOWING US SOME SKIN?
4. How about showing us some skin





5. WHERE WOULD YOU RATHER BE RIGHT NOW?
5. where would you rather be right now





6. WHATS FOR DINNER?
6 what's for dinner





7. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
7. what inspires u





8. WHAT ABOUT A COLOURFUL PICTURE?
8. what about a colorful picture (2)





9. WILL YOU MAKE SOMETHING FOR ME?
9 will you make something for me





10. WHAT CONFUSES YOU?
10 what confuses you





11. WHAT SCARES YOU?
11. what scares you





12. HOW ABOUT SHOWING US WHERE YOU LIVE?
12 how about showing us where you live





13. WHAT CAN'T YOU LIVE WITHOUT?
13 what can't you live without





14. SHOW US SOMETHING RANDOM?
14. show us something random





15. HOW DO YOU FEEL?
15. how do you feel





See more of the lovely Tara on her Flickr and her Blog

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Alex for these photo opps! I had so much fun! And I was the first!:D I can't wait to see others' works!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is an amazing idea for an interview, and Tara's photos are the most stunning and creative answers I could imagine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every photographs are awesome but I fall love with tiny Nepal flag and the colorful photograph.

    All the best ....: )

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful! I'm actually gonna meet her next week!

    ReplyDelete